1. First of all, you’ll need to download the installation kit from the official dosbox website.
3. After that, a blue screen alert will pop-up on which you are warned about the risks of installing unverified software. Click Run anyway:
4. Follow the wizzard throughout the installation process:
5. Start DosBox by double clicking the icon from your Desktop, Start Menu, or Program Files.
- How to install WordPress in 3 simple steps
- How to install and play Doom 1 on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 bit, 64 bit)