We all remember what it was like to play one of the greatest strategy games of all times. I’m not talking about Starcraft or any other futuristic strategic games, but I am referring to the very best: Warcraft 2. It had great graphics for the time, great sounds and amazingly good gameplay.
Along with the release of Windows XP SP3 and it’s predecessors, Windows 7 and Windows 8, nostalgic gamers must search for alternative ways in order to play warcraft 2. The following tutorial will guide through the steps of installing and playing Warcraft 2 on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
1. Download and install DosBox
2. Download a copy of Warcraft2 and move the folder to you C or D partition:
3. Open Dosbox and type the following commands:
- mount c: c:
- cd c:warcraft2
4. Slay them all!
It is as simple as that.
- City of Gangsters Gameplay
- howto-install.org – a website about gaming and games