This tutorial is also available for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, both 32 and 64 bit.
1. Download pascal.zip from the download page.
2. Extract the contents of the archive on one of your computer’s HDD partitions. Make sure you keep the path simple (e.g. d:tp)
3. Download and install DosBox according to this tutorial.
4. Start DosBox and type in the following commands:
mount d: d:
5. Start the program by typing the following commands:
6. Start coding and compiling.
- Download Turbo Pascal for Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Play GameBoy Advance Games on Windows 8